We are looking for a passionate qualified ECE Educator or new graduate to work with our youngest tamariki in our spacious centre located in Papatoetoe. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, energetic, and nurturing with strong communication and team building skills.
We have a permanent fulltime role available to join our friendly whānau in a supportive environment.
Would you like to have your birthday off work each year and be paid for it if it falls on a Monday to Friday? How about additional paid holidays on top of your annual 4 weeks leave each year?
Do you want us to pay for your teacher’s registration and first aid?
If you are a qualified and registered teacher and the above appeals to you along with other benefits we can offer you, then check out the details below and apply now!
Core competencies will include:
- Diploma or Bachelor of Teaching in ECE with Provisional or full teacher registration
- Fluent in English, a basic knowledge of te reo Māori or a Pacific Island language beneficial but not essential
- Be physically fit, flexible, and able to adapt to the needs of tamariki, and the pre-school
- Able to establish authentic and respectful relationships with tamariki, whānau, and kaiako
- Have a can-do attitude and be willing to learn, develop and grow with the team
- Be creative, innovative, and reflective
- Able to engage well with tamariki, whānau and kaiako
- Have initiative, a sense of humour, and demonstrate a strong commitment to ‘team’
- A commitment to high quality teaching and learning, and be willing to go the extra mile
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Able to design, implement, and document children’s learning to a high standard
- You must be a NZ resident or hold a valid work permit
The successful applicant will also be committed to learning with the team in their journey of weaving Te Ao Māori contexts and Te Reo in the preschool environment.
ATWC has preschools in the Papatoetoe and Otahuhu communities. We are looking for a passionate, qualified ECE Educator who will work predominantly with the under two’s, and the over two’s when needed.
Please contact Anel Foord for more information or to apply @ AnelF@atwc.org.nz
Applications close Wednesday 28th July 2021 at 9am.