Ko wai mātou | About us
The Anglican Trust for Women & Children (ATWC) is a multi-disciplinary Social Services organisation with over 160 years of service to our community. We are currently looking for an administrator to support our two Family Start offices in Avondale and Tamaki.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Family Start is a free home-visiting service that focuses on improving children’s overall wellbeing and safety with holistic and culturally responsive support. We are looking for someone with a positive can-do attitude, able to travel between offices, an ability to work unsupervised and that can demonstrate initiative and competency in supporting the work of ATWC.
Mōu | About you
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Admin experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships across a diverse range of community and statutory professionals.
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office products and applications.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Superior time management, initiative and self-motivation.
- Enthusiasm to support and assist colleagues as required.
- A high level of integrity
- Strong team player
If you would like to be an integral part of a team, dedicated to creating stronger families in the Auckland community and you’re committed to providing high quality administrative support, we want to hear from you.
- Strong team player
- Legally entitled to work in New Zealand
- Full New Zealand Drivers Licence
What ATWC offer:
- Additional paid holidays
- Friendly working environment
- My-Days for 9 months of the year
- Competitive Salary
- Travel allowance for working between two offices
** Given the impact COVID-19 has had globally, as an essential service with vulnerable whanau we will require all new staff to be fully vaccinated prior to starting. Evidence of this will be required.
To apply please send your resume with cover letter to Lila Taulapiu at [email protected]
Applications close Friday 24th of June 2022, 4.00pm