In partnership with the Auckland City Council and Panama Community, the Anglican Trust for Women and Children ATWC is looking to employ a Youth Activities Coordinator (YAC) for a 12month fixed term basis. The role is based in the Panama community, Otahuhu.
This could be perfect for you if you:
- thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- value being part of a team
- love being around personable, loud, curious and energetic school aged children
- think quickly on your feet
- are physically fit and healthy
- want to be part of a flourishing community
- care about the wellbeing of children
- value a child’s voice
What ATWC offer:
- Accredited Living Wage Employer
- Friendly supportive work environment
- Additional paid holidays
If you would like to learn more about the values of ATWC and the services we deliver please refer to our website www.atwc.org.nz
** As an essential service with vulnerable whanau/patients, government health mandates require all new staff to be fully vaccinated, evidence of this will be required.
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter to Oropai Taria at [email protected]
Mobile 0274 0315 74.
Applications close Sunday 16th October 2022.