Do you love working alongside growing minds, enjoy the fast pace of curious tamariki, feel energised working in a high energy environment?
In partnership with the Auckland City Council and Panama Community, the Anglican Trust for Women and Children ATWC is looking to employ two Youth Activities Coordinators (YAC). The role is based in the Panama community, Otahuhu.
If you absolutely:
- thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- value being part of a team
- love being around personable, loud, curious and energetic school aged children
- think quickly on your feet
- are physically fit and healthy
- want to be part of a flourishing community
- care about the wellbeing of children
- value a child’s voice
Part time and full-time positions are available.
Closing date for role interest 22 October 3pm.
If you would like to talk about the role, please ring Nicola directly on mobile 0277029288.
** Given the impact COVID-19 has had globally, as an essential service with vulnerable whanau/patients we will require all new staff to be fully vaccinated or to have had received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination prior to starting, with the second dose within 35 days. Evidence of this will be required.