Ko wai mātou | About us
ATWC is a well-established Charitable Trust, with over a hundred and sixty years of service to families in our community. Our agency is one of the leading providers of the Social Workers in Schools (SWIS) Program, within Auckland.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
We have exciting part time and full-time opportunities for self-motivated, and culturally aware Social Workers to join our dynamic, supportive SWIS team. These roles are based in the Otara, Tamaki, and Otahuhu areas.
Mōu | About you
You will need to have a Social Work qualification and be registered with the SWRB to apply for this role. You will also need excellent written and oral communication, a full New Zealand driver’s license and strong computer skills. You must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Knowledgeable and comfort in working across diverse cultures
- A knowledge of, or keen desire to learn about the community
- Experience in a school environment
- Desire to make a difference
- Solution focused
- Creativity and innovation
- Value Whakawhanaugatanga
What ATWC offer:
- Professional registration through SWRB
- Significant additional paid holidays
- Commitment to professional supervision
- Ongoing professional development and growth
- Friendly supportive work environment
- Free on-site parking
If you are passionate about supporting the success of young people and their family, highly motivated and a social worker who strives for excellence then this is the opportunity to partner with us for future success.
** Given the impact COVID-19 has had globally, as an essential service with vulnerable whanau we will require all new staff to be fully vaccinated prior to starting. Evidence of this will be required.
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter to Oropai Taria at [email protected]
Mobile 0274 0315 74.
Applications close Sunday 16th October 2022.