ATWC is a well-established Charitable Trust, with over a hundred and sixty years of service to families in our community. Our agency is one of the leading providers of the Social Workers in Schools (SWIS) Program, within Auckland.
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, and culturally aware Social Worker to join our dynamic, supportive SWIS team working within the vibrant Otara Community.
You will need to have a Social Work qualification and be registered with the SWRB to apply for this role. You will also need excellent written and oral communication, a full New Zealand driver’s license and strong computer skills. You must be eligible to work in New Zealand. This role is a 0.6FTE
- Knowledgeable and comfort in working across diverse cultures
- A knowledge of, or keen desire to learn about the community
- Experience in a school environment
- Desire to make a difference
- Solution focused
- Creativity and innovation
- Value Whakawhanaugatanga
What ATWC offer:
- Professional registration through SWRB
- Significant additional paid holidays
- Commitment to professional supervision
- Ongoing professional development and growth
If you are passionate about supporting the success of young people and their family, highly motivated and a social worker who strives for excellence then this is the opportunity to partner with us for future success.
** As an essential service with vulnerable whanau/patients, government health mandates require all new staff to be fully vaccinated, evidence of this will be required.
For more information, please email Lila Taulapiu @ LilaT@atwc.org.nz
Closing date: Tuesday, 26 April 2022 9.00am