Seeking someone who doesn’t just talk about making a difference but will be the difference! We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join our Senior Leadership Team.
We’re looking for an experienced, solution-focused, resilient senior manager that will work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders. You can provide strong leadership and professional practice oversight for a team of social practice managers.
You can confidently demonstrate:
- That you are a strategic thinker that can develop and deliver on strategic objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate service delivery across the organisation; including quality assurance frameworks
- You have knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi, understand its value on bicultural practice within social services and can confidently advocate for the needs of Māori at a strategic level.
- Sound knowledge and experience of cultural differences, diversity and engaging in social practice that is culturally sustaining.
- You are a motivational leader.
- A high level of communication skills – both verbal and written.
- You have a work ethic that thrives on integrity and adheres to the values of ATWC.
- You are adept at problem solving, work well in a team and value completing tasks to a high standard.
- Minimum of three years in a similar leadership role that has influenced standards of best practice across a statutory or NGO organisation.
- Outstanding at relationship building
Knowledge of the NGO sector is desirable. In return, we can offer an exceptional opportunity to shape both the next stage of your career and the chance to make a real difference in the communities of Auckland.
- Desire to make a difference
- Getting it right the first time
- Knowledge of Social services
- Solution focused
- Creativity and innovation
What ATWC offer:
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Additional paid My Day & Gifted holidays
- Company Vehicle
If you hold a current NZ driver’s licence and are legally entitled to work in New Zealand then we would love to hear from you.
Please send applications to HR Coordinator, Anel Foord at AnelF@atwc.org.nz
Applications close at 12pm on Monday, 10 February 2020.