We have a permanent fulltime role available to join our friendly whānau in a supportive environment.
Would you like to have your birthday off work each year and be paid for it if it falls on a Monday to Friday? How about additional paid holidays on top of your annual 4 weeks leave each year?
Do you want us to pay for your teacher’s registration and first aid?
If you are a qualified and registered teacher and the above appeals to you along with other benefits we can offer you, then check out the details below and apply now!
Core competencies will include:
- Fluent in English, a basic knowledge of te reo Māori or a Pacific Island language beneficial but not essential.
- Be physically fit, flexible, and able to adapt to the needs of tamariki, and the pre-school.
- Able to establish authentic and respectful relationships with tamariki, whānau, and Kaiako.
- Have a can-do attitude and be willing to learn, develop and grow with the team.
- Be creative, innovative, and reflective.
- Able to engage well with tamariki, whānau, and Kaiako.
- Have initiative, a sense of humour, and demonstrate a strong commitment to team.
- A commitment to high quality teaching and learning and be willing to go the extra mile.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Able to design, implement, and document children’s learning to a high standard.
- Familiar with Te Whariki early children curriculum.
- You must be a NZ resident or hold a valid work permit.
The successful applicant will also be committed to learning with the team in their journey of weaving te reo me ona tikanga Māori within the preschool environment.
The Anglican Trust for Women & Children (ATWC) is a multi-disciplinary Social Services organisation, with a hundred and sixty years of service to families in our community.
ATWC has preschools in the Pāpātoetoe and Ōtāhūhu communities. We are looking for a passionate, qualified ECE Educator who will work dominantly with our tamariki from ages the two-four years.
For more information, please email Lila Taulapiu – LilaT@atwc.org.nz
Applications close Thursday 28 April, 2022 @ 9.00am.