The Anglican Trust for Women and Children operates two Early Education Centres. We are on the search for a person to oversee both preschools and provide management oversight to ensure effective, quality Early Learning Education.
The Position will manage two preschool teams and assist in administrative duties on a day-to-day basis.
We are looking for a passionate and qualified ECE leader who can build a good rapport with our diverse preschool team, management, and external stakeholders. A sound knowledge and understanding of Te Whariki is essential.
Ideally you will have:
- Bachelor of Education/Diploma teaching Level 7 (ECE).
- Current teacher registration.
- Previous leadership experience in ECE.
- Knowledge of education and skillset relevant to the running of an ECE centre.
- Strong understanding of programme planning, pedagogy, and curriculum.
- Ability to address challenges in a positive and proactive and constructive manner.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the current ECE regulations.
- Able to lead from the front and unlock the potential of your team
Why work for ATWC:
We offer a great package which includes:
- Discounted childcare
- 15 days additional paid holidays
- Teacher Registration/First Aid renewal costs
- A healthy professional development budget
- Leadership development
**Given the impact COVID-19 has had globally, as an essential service with vulnerable whānau we will require all new staff to be fully vaccinated. Evidence of this will be required.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Anel @ AnelF@atwc.org.nz if you need further information.
Applications close Tuesday 9th November 2021 by 5pm