“Are you a creative and driven marketer looking for a new challenge? ATWC is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team and help us share the impact of our work. With full exposure to all marketing elements and the support of a passionate and innovative team, this is your chance to make a real difference. Join us and be part of an exciting change!”
Ko wai mātou | About us
The Anglican Trust for Women & Children (ATWC) is a multi-disciplinary Social Services organisation based in Otahuhu with over a hundred and sixty years of service to families in our community. We currently have a vacancy for a marketing communication extraordinaire wanting a chance to activate their creative initiatives in an environment that is passionate about families and communities.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Reporting to the Engagement & Communications Manager, the Marketing & Communications Assistant will assist with all marketing, communications projects and events within ATWC, including all print, radio, website and social media.
The role is varied and interesting and includes:
- Copywriting and image selection for social media posts, website content, promotional material, strategic reports and other channels.
- Sourcing content from both internal and external stakeholders
- Media management – drafting media releases and getting involved in media-focused and fundraising appeals
- Managing and growing the fundraising databases, email lists, and social follows across all platforms
- Identifying NGO marketing trends and opportunities to continue to advance our digital marketing activities
- Measuring campaign success and analytics and assisting with campaign analytical reports
Mōu | About you
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant marketing and communications qualification/experience.
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office products and applications.
- Knowledge of digital communications tools and strategies with some exposure to social media and Google Analytics
- Tech-savvy with some exposure to using WordPress
- Strong planning and organising skills, The ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships across a diverse range of people
- A high level of integrity
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with diverse cultures
- Desire to make a difference
- Legally entitled to work in New Zealand
- Full New Zealand Drivers Licence
What ATWC offer:
- 15 additional gifted leave days
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive Salary
If you would like to be part of the team helping build ATWC’s visibility in the community and you’re a strong communicator across all audiences, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter to [email protected]. Applications will be open until suitable candidate is found.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted