If you have the passion and desire to help make a difference in the lives of children and their families/whanau then we would like to hear from you!
We are offering a fantastic full-time opportunity for a qualified and skilled Social Worker to provide intensive social work support as part of our Residential Parenting Programme.
You must have a sound understanding of working with families/whanau with high and complex needs. The parents and children have often experienced significant trauma, abuse, and neglect.
What you need:
- Social Work qualification
- Social Work Registration
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Experience in working with complex family systems
- Understanding of attachment theory
- Experience in teamwork, networking, collaboration and establishing and maintaining strong inter agency relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current drivers license
- Paid Professional registration through SWRB
- Excellent Benefits! 15 days additional paid holidays
- Enjoy a rewarding career with ongoing professional development
To apply, email your CV and coverletter to Laura Tyson @ LauraT@atwc.org.nz
Closing date: 9am Tuesday, 10 August 2021