Ko wai mātou | About us
The Anglican Trust for Women & Children (ATWC) is a multi-disciplinary Social Services organisation with over 160 years of service to our community. We are currently looking for an Executive administrator to provide support in the executive office.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer – this is a pivotal role for the organisation, suited to a professional who understands the attributes of always maintaining confidentiality, and upholds a high standard of professionalism essential for the CEO office. This is an unique opportunity to utilise your high level administrative skills and experience in family friendly environment. Based at our Ōtāhuhu office, you will provide a high level of proactive, timely, quality, and comprehensive assistance supporting the Chief Executive and the Senior Leadership Team.
Mōu | About you
Your organising skills are sharp, the go to team member for tech assistance. Your attention to detail provides the added confidence that shows you consider the big picture. You have strong communication skills and is someone who can build and maintain confidential relationships. You thrive in solving problems and managing the most complex calendars. You are a pro at multitasking, juggling priorities and meeting deadlines.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Organising and coordinating reporting and meetings on behalf of the executive group and board of trustees.
- Administrative support of the Chief Executive and senior leadership team including arranging and minuting meetings, conference calls and organising team events.
- Booking travel arrangements for the Chief Executive
- Monitoring the calendar of the Chief Executive and other members of the executive group, making appointments and actioning messages as required.
- Support the executive group and wider team in achieving strategic goals and special projects.
You will need the following:
- Admin experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships across a diverse range of community and statutory professionals.
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office products and applications.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Superior time management, shows initiative and self-motivation.
- Enthusiasm to support and assist colleagues as required.
- A high level of integrity
- Strong team player
- Legally entitled to work in New Zealand
- Full New Zealand Drivers Licence
What ATWC offer:
- Additional paid holidays
- Friendly working environment
- My-Days for 9 months of the year
- Competitive Salary
** Given the impact COVID-19 has had globally, as an essential service with vulnerable whanau we will require all new staff to be fully vaccinated prior to starting. Evidence of this will be required.
To apply please send your resume with cover letter to Hannah Iese at email@example.com
Applications close Thursday 20th of July 2022, 4.00pm