We are excited to offer an immediate start for the right person, paid registration, additional paid holidays, support with your professional growth cycle and additional contract incentives. ATWC are seeking passionate qualified teachers to work in either Otahuhu or Papatoetoe, Auckland.
Ko wai mātou | About us
The Anglican Trust for Women & Children (ATWC) is a multi-disciplinary Social Services organisation with over 160 years of service to our community.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
ATWC has preschools in the Papatoetoe and Ōtāhuhu communities, Ko ngā tamariki te iho o a mātou mahi katoa (Children – the heart of all we do) is our reason. We have permanent full-time opportunities to join our friendly whanau in a supportive environment. A unique learning environment for children aged 0-5 years from all backgrounds and ethnicities supporting local families with quality affordable childcare.
Mōu | About you
The successful applicant will be committed to learning with a team and be excited about engaging with children and their whanau. To undertake this role you will have:
• Early childhood teaching qualification recognized by the Education Council of Aotearoa NZ
• Current Education Council Practising Certificate
• The ability to use initiative and a commitment to quality practice standards and the principles of Te Whariki
• Experience working as a teacher in an early childhood education team setting
• Able to design, implement, and document children’s learning to a high standard.
• Be creative, innovative, and reflective.
• An ability to demonstrate commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi, te reo and tikanga Maori and display cultural competencies
• Knowledge and understanding of current early childhood education theory and practice
• Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
• Enthusiasm and a strong desire to make a difference to children in their early years, while building strong links with their whanau and families.
What ATWC offer:
• Friendly working environment
• My-Days for 9 months of the year
• Competitive Salary
This is a great opportunity to be part of a supportive team environment delivering quality early learning and a place where you can feel empowered to learn and grow.
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter to [email protected] or apply on seek at Early Childhood Teacher Job in Otahuhu, Auckland – SEEK
Applications close Friday 17 February 2023, 5.00pm