Ko wai mātou | About us
The Anglican Trust for Women & Children (ATWC) is a multi-disciplinary Social Services organization
with over a hundred and sixty years of service to families in our community. We are offering a fantastic
Mō te tūnga | About the role
ATWC has preschools in the Papatoetoe and Ōtāhuhu communities, Ko ngā tamariki te iho o a mātou
mahi katoa (Children – the heart of all we do) is our reason. We are currently seeking a permanent fulltime Centre Supervisor to join our friendly whanau in a supportive environment at our centre based in
Otahuhu. A unique learning environment for children aged 0-5 years from all backgrounds and
ethnicities supporting local families with quality affordable childcare.
Mōu | About you
The successful applicant will also be committed to learning with the team in their journey of weaving Te
reo me ona tikanga Māori within the preschool environment. To undertake this role you will have:
• Early childhood teaching qualification recognized by the Education Council of Aotearoa NZ
• Current Education Council Practising Certificate
• A strong understanding of planning, assessment, pedagogy, and curriculum
• Dood knowledge of the current ECE regulations, Te Whaariki and hold compliance in a high regard
• To establish authentic and respectful relationships with Tamariki, whanau, and Kaiako
A basic knowledge of Te reo Māori or a Pacific Island language beneficial but not essential
• Initiative, a sense of humour, and demonstrate a strong commitment to team.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• A team player spirit and are passionate and self-motivated about leading a great team of teachers.
What ATWC offer:
• Additional paid holidays
• Friendly working environment
• My-Days for 9 months of the year
• Competitive Salary
If you would like to be an integral part of a team, dedicated to creating stronger families in the Auckland
community, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter to Oropai Taria, [email protected]
Mobile 0274 0315 74.
Applications close Sunday 16th October 2022.