Social Worker Extraordinaire?
Are you passionate about working in schools? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our agency is one of the leading providers of the Social Workers in Schools (SWIS) Program, within Auckland. We are offering opportunities for highly self-motivated, qualified and culturally aware Social Workers to join a dynamic, supportive SWIS team and celebrate the difference made in New Zealand children’s lives and homes.
You will need to have a Social Work qualification and be registered with the SWRB to apply for this role although consideration will be given to new graduates working toward graduate registration. You will also need excellent written and oral communication, a full New Zealand driver’s license and strong computer skills. You must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Experience in a school environment
- Desire to make a difference
- Knowledge of diverse cultures
- Solution focused
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong relationship building skills
What ATWC offer:
- Professional registration through SWRB
- Significant additional paid holidays
- Commitment to professional supervision
- Vehicle allowance
- Ongoing professional development and growth
- Accredited Living Wage Employer
** Given the impact COVID-19 has had globally, as an essential service with vulnerable whanau/patients we will require all new staff to be fully vaccinated or to have had received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination prior to starting, with the second dose within 35 days. Evidence of this will be required.
For more information, please email Anel Foord @ AnelF@atwc.org.nz
Closing date: 9am, 28 October 2021
Please contact Anel Foord for more information @ AnelF@atwc.org.nz
Closing Date: 5pm Thursday, 28 October 2021