The Anglican Trust for Women & Children (ATWC) is a multi-disciplinary Social Services organisation with over a hundred and sixty years of service to families in our community. We are offering a permanent opportunity for an experienced Carpenter and Maintenance Worker to join our team.
The successful applicant should possess carpentry skills and be experienced in general property maintenance and grounds keeping. This varied role also involves the collection and delivery of donated goods and furniture, so our desired candidate needs to demonstrate excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Carpentry experience and qualification
- General property maintenance and repair skills
- Lawns and gardens maintenance to a neat and tidy standard
- Good level of physical fitness
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- A passion for helping others and going the extra mile
- A full clean drivers license
The successful candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment Police Check, have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and have a full clean NZ driver’s license.
What ATWC offer:
- Additional paid holidays
- Friendly working environment
- Free on-site parking
** As an essential service with vulnerable whanau/patients, we require all new staff to be fully vaccinated; evidence of this will be required.
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter to Lila Taulapiu, HR@atwc.org.nz Applications close 9.00am Wednesday 20 April 2022.