Is administration your thing? Use your skills in an organisation that makes a huge difference in our local community. We’re looking for an experienced administrator with the ability to relate to a diverse community of people who wants to use their skills to support students and whanau find solutions. This could be you!
Ko wai mātou | About us
The Anglican Trust for Women & Children (ATWC) is a multi-disciplinary Social Services organisation with over a hundred and sixty years of service to families in our community. We have a full time opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our Social Worker in Schools (SWiS) team and Service Delivery Manager based in Otahuhu.
Our SWiS team are qualified, registered social workers who work alongside students and whanau to support finding solutions to challenges that may impact on children’s education and well-being.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
This busy and varied role will suit someone who is a supportive team player with the ability to work unsupervised, demonstrate initiative with strong IT skills with a positive can-do attitude.
Key aspects of this role are:
- Administrative & programme support to the team and service delivery manager
- Creating and managing client information and databases
- Scheduling meetings
- Organise events
- Maintaining clear systems for retrieving and adding client information
- Excellent customer services with both internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the organisation administration team
Mōu | About you
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Microsoft Office systems, database management and spreadsheets skills
- Previous experience in the social services or non profit sector
- A high standard of professionalism and work ethic
- Excellent time-management skills
- A high level of integrity
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Resilient with good problem-solving skills
- Good sense of humour
- Be solutions focused with friendly and positive can-do attitude
What ATWC offer:
- 15 days Additional paid holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Accredited Living Wage Employer
- Friendly supportive, diverse work environment
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] tell us why your skills and experience make you a good fit.
Close date for applications will be when we find the right person. Don’t miss out – apply now.
Note: Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered.